PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 25th Feb 2019, 21:21
Rory166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by runway30
More information in the Sunday papers. The aircraft owner has been named as Cool Flourish Ltd. by the Daily Mail. The name will have been known to the Daily Mail for some time (they probably read it here).

The pilot of the Eclipse which brought Sala inbound to CWL on the Friday has been named by The Telegraph as David Hayman, CEO of Aeris Aviation. Willie McKay says that the unavailability of David Henderson and David Hayman to fly the Eclipse was the reason that Dave Ibbotson was drafted in to fly the PA46 (but he took no part in that decision of course).
Presumably Bruce Dickinson the chairman of Aeris was also unavailable. Do I remember he also owns an airline of sorts?

The Mail make much of the aircraft changing hands 4 times on the same day in 2015 but this is probably quite usual in the case of a N reg going into trust. I am not sure how the Mail can be certain that Cool Flourish Ltd are the beneficial owners, company returns do not readily confirm this as likely, no great change in the asset situation in 2015 as I recall.

Last edited by Rory166; 25th Feb 2019 at 21:47.