PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dont stress changing your school Be cautious!!
Old 24th Feb 2019, 18:50
Serj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont stress changing your school, florida flyers Be cautious!!

I liked to talk about that issue because i had this hard time of deciding if your school at the moment doesnt fulfill your needs find one that does, spend some time doing research and ask your friends cause we pay alot of money as a students and its one time experience, i messed up all the way by giving my previous school chances but eventually i took that decision.

Dont give up changing your aviation school Florida flyers flight academy in saint augustine was my previous school not everyone get the same experience for every school it varies, for me it was the worst.

I will tell a quick brief of my year and half of experience with them which is not everything to cut the story short there way of treatment was non ethical simply if you are newbie international student dont know anything. Yet they always going to make up a new rules and threat you to close your i20 and deport you from the country if you didn't follow or fly even if you are not safe to fly.

They dont care about your safety they charge me a no show when this happened while i was already in school but not safe to fly. In my private pilot license they didnt provide me a checkride in the school not even in my commercial license. Basically florida flyers plays a good role in how to put a burden on there students specially international students and stress them enough not good environment for the love of aviation simply they would kill your passion for flying.

I dont like putting bad reviews but I hate people take what they don't deserve specially in aviation.

Last edited by Serj; 4th Mar 2019 at 05:07.