PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 23rd Feb 2019, 19:56
Gnoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Integrated vs. Modular? Czech vs. Other?

Hello gentlemen,

I am making a (rather late, I'm 33) career switch into aviation. I am halfway through my PPL and next summer I want to start my route/track to my ATPL. I quit my job so I am gonna spend all my time to the ATPL training. I have two major questions:
1. Is it better to do Integrated ATPL or Modular ATPL? What's the perception of the airlines on this?
2. What is the perception of the airlines on the Czech Schools? And does anybody know a Czech school that offers an Integrated ATPL in less than 3 years? I can only find Czech Aviation Training Centre. The other ones who offer an Integrated ATPL make you take it in a 3 years bachelor degree or try to push towards Modular ATPL for some reason... Does anybody have an opinion on the quality of the aformentioned CATC?

PM me if you please.

Thank you very much for all helpful information, and even for any effort at all!

Best regards.

==========================
You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.