PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX announces HK$2.3 billion profit for 2018
Old 23rd Feb 2019, 16:10
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Asturias56
Oh dear... you are in for a shock - haven't heard that sort of attitude in 30 years.... I think maybe you don't realize what is happening everywhere else

It's not up to management - its the consumers who will stiff you my friend. They go to the lowest cost airline every time and if that's Lion Air so be it

How many airlines go bust every year? Lots - and a lot of them are the "fuller service "ones

Your services are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for them - and if that's less than you think you should be paid either quit or retrain...... fast..........
Yeah MM, the third world is taking over. People are willing to sacrifice safety for a cheap, dodgy ride atop the shanty town bus. Maybe they can put their chickens and pigs in the aisles too, for a small charge of course. Yours and my professional pilot services are no long needed because these cheap pilot ticket purchasers say so. Their lives aren’t worth very much anyways, right? Everybody should be a regional pilot on food stamps and government housing assistance, because the third world says so. Dark days ahead. China is the world’s moral compass, and Indonesians determine the value of a pilot. F me!!!