PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger / Scoot Interview
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2019, 17:23
slayerdude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fluke
These pilot candidate incurred expenses , are they tax deductible through the Sinapore taxation system once you are working ?
Copy from the Scoot thread
STAY AWAY,
2 of my mates that did the Psychometric exam late last year with scoot-- recently asked me if I wanted to go to the circus.. I said yes-I like clowns... they said go scoot HR office... full of clowns. IMHO we shouldn't insult clowns with the HR morons in scoot.
My mates and a few others(friends of friends) have been waiting for weeks for an acknowledgement of their applications, for some its been 2 months... most have moved on.. tired of being strung and waiting around... Scoot HR smart at losing potential candidates.
Guys in Scoot are also leaving now... albeit in trickles... fed up with what is happening at scoot.... rubbish pay, rubbish roster, rubbish lifestyle.... and of course rubbish HR.... better paying jobs in the region that give you a better lifestyle.
Scoot had some survey given to pilots... All that I say here .... Scoot knows... yet nothing has change and nothing will change as along as the incompetent HR stays around... to drive out potential and present crew out!!!!!
It would seem that the Flt Ops mngt guys in scoot are good bunch according to guys in scoot.... Think they have tried to make life better in scoot but constantly been stonewalled by HR morons.
So guys nothing has changed.... stay away...suggest we close this thread as there won't be any improvement.
The Scoot gig is a dead gig..... unless you get an answer from them.
PLEASE GUYS......STAY AWAY... NOT GONNA BE AN EASY GIG!!!!!!