PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2019, 10:31
BordZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 13Beast
Today I received my official Letter of Offer for RAAF Pilot. I'm being appointed on April 5th, and will be in the April OTS. Stoked!!!

It's been a long road, I first applied for RAAF pilot in 2008. Persistence pays off in the end. Also, any older applicants reading this, I am 38 (turning 39 this year). So, clearly we are in for a chance just as much as the younger blokes.

If anyone else reading this thread is also due to start in the April RAAF OTS, let me know!
Hi 13beast, congrats, huge achievment. There was a guy in my ASP who is mid 30s and is pushing hard to get in, unfortunately both of us missed out last year and I was hoping to run into him at my next asp (which will hopefully be late may) Unfortunately I think he has a few things to jump through before he can get there again though. However its great to know he has a real chance and age isn't a factor, the guy is hardcore committed. Out of curiosity how did you score? I got a low rec for both pilot and mission elementary last year and did not get an offer to proceed to OSB. Hoping to change that this year with some mad prep.