PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How did you make it?
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2003, 02:37
Tonic Please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The one and only aeroplane 'nut'. Your reply is greatfully recieved. Yes, being an aeroplane nut is one thing, and there is the serious side to it of course. I am the nut, and a pilot at heart. I will go to the airport to watch the planes. I see them when im with my girlfriend in greenwhich park and I just daydream. Flying to me is not about the money. I know I could live on at least 22 grand a year. Im on only half that now working in a music shop and I manage it well let alone double that for doing what I was born to do.

Any other PPRuNers reading this will either be in the same boat. If you are, then good luck against me in the interviews as I do plan to get the jobs over anyone here. If others read the post and think I am a total loser, then go and join airliners.net where the wannabes and never gonnabes hang out.

SMooth skies,
Dan.

(p.s - scroggs, thanks I will search. Hows that A340 going for ya? Any spaces - teehe...I presume you remember me from the last xmas bash. Admire you and envy you with my life, you flying the A340 and all. God I would kill to be an airline pilot).

BRING IT ON. I will not fail.