PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Jetstar Pilot Cadet Program
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2019, 02:18
Pizza4231

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 Jetstar Cadetship

Just wondering if there is anyone willing to share information regarding the Jetstar cadetship program for 2019. I'm aware that there are a few previous threads concerning the cadetship, however, it seems most have just spiralled into toxic arguments, here's to another try?
1. What can you do to make your online application stand out, to proceed onto the ADAPT test??
2. Are all these practice ADAPT tests you can find online very accurate (as most require payment)??
3. I graduated highschool a couple of years ago so I believe some basic math revision would be beneficial, however, is there anything else worth revising in order to be more prepared for the whole application process??
4. Any info regarding the questions they'll be asking throughout the interviews?
5. Approx. how many candidates are chosen for the cadet program?

I've already been in contact with CAE Oxford Aviation, and they believe the application process will begin around April again, they also informed me that having any kind of flight experience/knowledge gives you no priority over any other candidate...

Thanks