PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Female USAF F-16 Demo Team Commander Fired After Two Weeks
Old 15th Feb 2019, 00:18
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Airbubba
Here's a hit piece on Col. O'Malley for the #MeToo era:
The Daily Mail has picked up Col. O'Malley's 'Breath mint for his b***s' video in an 'exclusive':

EXCLUSIVE: 'If there's one thing more important to me than tactical aviation, it's a healthy pair of b***s!' Colonel who removed first female captain of an Air Force demo team is seen singing in spoof video about discomfort in male genitalia

Colonel Derek O'Malley, 45, is seen performing a song and dance about the discomfort of men's genitalia while flying, in a video filmed in the mid-2000s
O'Malley recently dismissed the first female captain of an elite Air Force Viper demo team, Zoe 'SiS' Kotnik, 30, of her command after just two weeks
Officials did not provide specific details on why she had been ousted, but O'Malley said in a statement that Kotnik had made 'mistakes'
A resurfaced video shows the colonel sprinkling Gold Bond Powder on the puppet-like penis and testes
'If there's one thing more important to me than tactical aviation, it's a healthy pair of balls,' he says in the video

Pictures and lyrics from the video in the link below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6705423/Colonel-removed-female-captain-Air-Force-seen-crude-video.html

I'm telling you, those Air Force pilots will never be accepted by polite society.