PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurowings Europe F/O
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2019, 21:26
colbeny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ashamax
Hi Mas!

If you are based in Germany, you will get a training pay during the TR, until you start actually flying (although I' not sure if the LIFUS is considered as part of the training or not). If you are based in VIE, you will have a contract from day 1 (they cannot make a trainee contract as in Germany), which means you will get a full salary including (I guess) 75 hours of flight duty even if you don't fly (the new contracts are great). So it would be something around 2800€/month net (income tax are deducted from your gross salary). If you are based in PMI, this is slightly different, but they will get new contracts soon that will be very similar with VIE. And there will be retroactivity, which means that even if you start with the old contracts, when the new one will be in force, you will get the difference.
Now, I have to say, Eurowings Europe is a good place to fly!

Cheers!

Max
Hey Max,

I can remember from an article about Eurowings last year that a Mobility package is available for those who are not residents in Vienna. This is a benefit from the new collective labour agreement accepted at the end of last year. Have you got any information about this?

Oh meanwhile I found the article:

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/l...nt-in-austria/

Cheers,

colbeny