PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2019, 21:27
uberfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know how you guys know whether BAA receive sufficient investment or not. Either some BAA employees blame them to cover their failure or you know someone in Avia Solution's management board. To start with if you consider employing enough FI is worth any money/investment, you are wrong. Maybe equipment cost money but often such investments financed with the mean of long term bank loans (often called leasing) so they don't need to pay lump sump money to manufacturer at once. So it is not all about budget they have but I believe it is mainly poor management.

About improvement in school, I see now improvement but at least they start to aim to the right direction. We will see if they will succeed or not. But this does not mean anything for current students. Most of us had already one of the worst experience/choice of our life and in the future I don't think many of us remember BAA as a good memory. Most of us still suffering, some of waiting for months and months, some of us having 1-2 flight per week, some of us waiting for months for flying MEP for 11 hours and others thinking what is next after graduation, especially for guys from Smartlynx and Avion. Because BAA still doesn't have career advice/help service before or after graduation to help their students (especially independent ones) to get a job.

About support from school. It is ''0''. Training managers were never good or know what they are doing since the first day I stepped into school. Very sad. In every internal mail which is shared with students they always mentioned 24 hours rule to answer students inquiries. But as it was mentioned one of the previous post some of the messages left without respond for days and weeks.Students never guided by BAA or training managers for the next steps or no information provided by them unless we ask them.

All in short, school is still missing professionalism. They should really look into schools out there to improve their service, transparency and the way they communicate with related parties.