PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 12th Feb 2019, 15:19
KelvinD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking up Oleg on LinkedIn, I see he is looking for quesstimates for the value of Thomas Cook Airlines group and lists 18 aircraft of which only 3 belong to Thomas Cook Airlines (as distinct from Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics, Scandinavia or Belgium. The remainder appear to be Condor aircraft.
All the people listed in the above post are all super successful high flyers. Well, that's the impression they give in their LinkedIn profiles. Including the CEOs of some airlines.
While looking through LinkedIn, I thought I would look for friend Jason. He seems to have done some cabin crew training at BA. 7 months of it, with a group named Oyster Training! They appear to offer training in child minding, football match stewarding and food hygiene. Not to mention working at an Asian restaurant at Stansted, And, mustn't forget, 16 months working the customer refind and VAT returns desk at Primark in London.
Eminently suitable for the role of founder and CEO of a worldwide airline concern.