PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling - Conditions and Pay
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2019, 23:12
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by elmensajero

FYI all new recruits based in spain have been signing a full time permanent contract from day one, for more than 2 years now. Things have changed.
unexperienced FOs based in France can expect 3500 euros per month and salary would go up to 5 to 6000 euros per month for ecperienced FOs, that is with a permanent french contract. As someone wrote above, at Vueling you have loss of licence insurance, private health insurance, zed tikets with most airlines in the world, unlimited vueling staff tickets for 8 family members of your choice, iberia staff tickets for parents or sisters and brother, and free jumpseat for yourself. More benefits which I will not mention here, and of course free class 1 renewal, free parking card, free uniform including shoes, socks, luggages,.... all those basic things that I am affraid you will have to pay at Ryanair, my friend. Good luck and enjoy Ryanair
What an awesome airline - to build hours and then get the f@ck out of there.. How nice - you get ID ickets for your brothers and sisters, and benefits like class 1 renewal, a parking card... shoes... What at bloody tool from another school.. Can I ask you a personal question - did your parents pay for your "ticket"? Go to a real airline or stay ignorant.