PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2019, 21:20
flytodie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still some of students are waiting. Its not about being victim of their success. They was already knew that how much students they will have. Look dude most probably i'm started my education more early than you. And from the date we was started we try to warn school. We asked questions about how they will operate all this students whit such number A/C. They was saying don't worry it will be okey bla bla.... But at the end we saw what happened. And yes Martynas is good guy at least he trying to do something. But is it enough ? NO !!! I'm flying every week 2 times where is the improvement about this ? And that first in first out rule they was talking about its only a fairytale. By the way let me remind you one thing we are talking about IFR. There is a lot of students whom they are not finish their IFR or waiting MEP and already their contract finished or soon it will finish. And i dont know how you looking but for me management and school is same. If they not able to get investment which they want, they can change company or not deal with this thing. Training managers doing maximum help out ? LOL ! You know that there was a time even they didnt answer emails like one month. So dude as you can see at topic majority of students know and see what is going on really. So i will not discuss with such die hard fan like you about school. I dont know you but first promise which we was get NOVEMBER 2018 finish date. And guess what 2019 Feb and still waiting. You are assuming something only looking your situation. I suggest you talk with some students from February 2017 group which still trying to finish their education.

Last edited by flytodie; 12th Feb 2019 at 21:43.