PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LKK Aviation Academy / Poland
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2019, 15:44
CitrusGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LKK Aviation Academy / Poland

Good Evening.

I see that there is no post about LKK Aviation Academy at Warsaw Babice (Poland). Apparently they have a highly developed helicopter section, although in the area of PPL(H) and VFR(H) night or type rating training. On the website you can see that the fleet at the moment is quite interesting - Schweizer 269C and Robinson R44 Raven II with Mi-2 and Eurocopter EC120 as well. However, as far as the airplane section is concerned, we can now see a typical classic - Cessna 172 and Piper PA28 in two versions 140 and 180. But from what I found out in their office, there will be an expanded fleet in a rather interesting set, just like the range of the offer in full for professional license in both sections. The contact with them (by phone or via the Internet) is efficient. After the meeting where I was today, one can see that the approach is quite healthy to the client without writing "fairy tales" or concealing additional training costs. The staff is also quite promising. I am also happy to get to know your approach before I start helicopter training. Has anyone already been training or having contact and can share their opinion?

Best Regards
Anna