PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 8th Feb 2019, 20:11
2unlimited

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I am slightly confused of the obsession of if it's endorsed Day on the PPL license. As unless it's endorsed with a Night Rating, it's clearly specified in Air Law what "time" you can operate with a PPL license. And it's all in reference to Sunrise and Sunset times, no endorsement to specify DAY ONLY is required on your PPL license, as you should know this from Air Law.

IMC rating is a national UK rating, and would not be allowed to operate under on a N reg aircraft, or in French airspace.

What made D.I make that flight at night, which he was aware of that he was not allowed to make, due to the fact that he did not have the license qualifications to do it, and I am not talking about the Commercial pressure of a bogus cost sharing scheme.

I am more interested in what external pressure was put on the pilot, and by who. No disrespect to the pilot D.I, but he was caught up in a very bad situation, his phone records, and phone records of implicated parties would be a very interesting read indeed.

There is a young man dead, due to external pressure and cowboy charter business. Whatever happen in the final minutes of the flight, Sala should never have been on board that aircraft.