PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - exam results arrived today
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2003, 21:25
Canada Goose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats to U2 and many thanx to BGS

Yep,

Was still sleepy eyed at 7:30 this morning and saw a large envelope on the floor. I didn't think it as the results until I flipped it over and there was a the CAA logo on the front !! Panic time ! I had to look it over a few times for it to sink in I'd passed them all !! I felt for sure, Instruments was going to be a resit. Mind you, I wasn't far off - I got 75% ....... phew !! Lucky in the extreme !!

Flyfish, sorry to hear about your G-nav nightmare. One thing I personally noticed after doing some mock papers was that I was getting things wrong even though in theory, I knew the answers. Either hadn't read the question properly (RTFQ2) or made an error in a calculation or transposition, and in gen nav there is plenty of opportunity to do this. It's a tough one alright !! Time is a big factor as well. I was literally reaching over to fill in my last answer box when the envigilator asked averyone to put their pencils down !! Certainly got the old adrenalin pumping !! I think you make a good point though about not being able to see what you got wrong. The thought crossed my mind this morning.

To all the October sitters ... I hope postie brought you good news. Too late to say good luck really !!

Many thanks to all the Bristol team for their top notch notes and prepping !!

Cheers,
CG