PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prince Michael resigns as LAA patron
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2019, 09:29
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ak7274
I have no doubt SWMNBN was not the reason he left his post as Patron. .
I most respectfully have to disagree there AK . Don't forget that Royals live a lot longer than us commoners and 75 makes him still a spring chicken in their terms .

Re; his support for *** : I am sure it was well meant and totally honourable from the outset , even if it did emerge that she wasn't quite the aviator that she was bluffing us that she was . Had it all been laid to rest in 2016 , then I don't think that anyone would have batted an eyelid.
I am also sure that you are quite correct in that PM of K was not at all keen for her to resurrect her campaign for 2018 . I have been told this very reliably too .
I believe that what sealed it for 2018 though , was her disgusting and self-centred behaviour , plus the total lack of respect shown to the LAA , plus the fact that her actions could have placed the LAA in substantial financial straits , which left PM in a very embarrassing position .

I certainly thank him and wish him well too as a man of good faith . Which was totally misplaced in that particular instance .