PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do you trust your pilots voice?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2003, 20:34
Coconuts

Angry

Interesting what people say about flight crew maintaing a serious composure infront of pax because although it had nothing to do with an announcement I became very annoyed when recently I travelled on a well known British Airline who's curiously supposed to have one of the best reputations in the biz. Okay it was an Airbus & they have drop down screens for the safety demo but that does not excuse that during the safety demonstration the fresh faced young steward near me spent the whole time sniggering to himself & eventually start laughing silently to himself. Cricky it's bad enough that the pax don't take the pathetically inadequate safety demonstations seriously, how are they supposed to if members of the crew have difficulty maining a serious face & a professional composure through out it.

I have relayed my concern to the airline while I was in the process of making a complaint about another issue, in all the times I've flown with the much maligned FR funnily I've never had occasion to make a complaint about one issue let alone two. Since both matters are currently being investigated by the airline I will refrain for the moment in giving any further detail or mentioning which airline it is.