PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2019, 21:41
Duchess_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BTW since my previous post was my first hardly deserves the 'Again' Does it?
unfortunately, it does. People should engage brains before opening mouths as, whilst I appreciate this is a rumour network, people asserting untrue statements as fact can do untold damage to businesses.

Yes, Airways, like all flight training organisations at the moment are struggling to resource an increasing demand for pilots with a diminishing pool of instructors. Does this mean it’s a **** school? - of course it doesn’t. Does it mean the instructors or management are incompetent? - of course it doesn’t. Does it mean it’s a bad place to learn? No.

I’ve said it before students don’t always get the service they should but that does not mean there are unresolvable issues and the school deserves to be slated and struck off.

Most of the negative posts about schools come from students who express their side of the story - devoid of balance or the full facts. Who’s to say the one sided diatribes are a reasonable reflection of what happened or, indeed, the product of a disgruntled under performing student who is totally unrealistic in their expectations and are in for a big surprise when airline crewing departments or LTCs get their hands on them (should they make it that far!)

I take all posts that I am not able to disprove or know to be false with a huge pinch of salt which is why I bit at your post.