PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More KC-46A woes....
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2019, 17:48
Just This Once...

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts
So now you are repeating what I wrote back at me? You do realise that means you are battling against yourself, again?

Originally Posted by KenV
... made the claim that the Max Take Off Weight (MTOW) of the A330 has "steadily gone up" over the years .... There's not a single source that supports that claim...

Another nice feature is having a tanker that has sufficient fuel capacity to be filled with fuel to its max take off gross weight. In other words, when the mission is just passing or even just moving gas by air, can you fully fill the airplane with just gas? The KC-46 can. According to this guy, the A330MRTT cannot.

And for the record, USAF tankers have the capability to be filled with fuel to their Max Take Off Gross Weight (MTOGW). It's a standard feature on USAF tankers, even the KC-10 which has a significantly higher MTOGW than A330.

A340, which shares the same wing with A330, has a centerwing tank while no A330 has one.
You really struggle with facts; I get that. You don't like source material; I get that too. You like to challenge people by asserting something you have no idea about; I also get that.

But why do it in public?

I don't get that.