PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 31st Jan 2019, 16:32
runway30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TRUTHSEEKER1
I am beginning to think "ShropshirePilot" is not seeing the conspiracy where one exists. This is a forum where everyone can voice an opinion, so I will voice an opinion that ShropshirePilot doesn't know his Ibbotson from his Henderson I would very much doubt Ibbotson has completed any ferry flight via Goose Bay/Narsarsuaq in his own right? Careful wording of " in his own right " There is maybe an element of discrepancy in ShropshirePilot thinking that Ibbotson had undertaken a flight where the name Henderson was most likely on the paperwork?
So,from what I understand I think this is very much in question. WMcK thinks he has contracted Henderson to do the flying & when the ecrement hits the fan he finds out that Ibbotson was the pilot ! Now, if nothing had gone wrong I doubt it would have mattered nor would it have been an issue.
There is so much that is being discussed privately that cannot be discussed publicly on here, nor should it be discussed in the public domain whilst subterfuge or chicanery might be part & parcel of the investigation. It will be interesting to see how much supposition becomes fact & how much supposition is proven to be inconclusive.
If most of the suppositions do become facts it will not bring back Ibbotson or Sala but it will be a 'can of worms' for the people of both families & no doubt a long drawn out legal battle for the organisers of the flight & the agents involved.

A very reliable source has mentioned that in a private conversation ( take that as 'reliable source' has concrete proof of that ).
It may well be that the evidence in the end does not pass the threshold but I would think that the police will investigate offences of manslaughter by negligence and conspiracy.
Originally Posted by ShropshirePilot
I'm a pilot. I know other pilots, we are a fairly small community.

Mr Thruthseeker appears not to be one according to his published profile.

Suffice to say my source is good and reliable from within the flying fraternity.

My suspicion is that many people are relying on the Press. I am not a fan of Trump or his notion of "fake nooz" but when it comes to GA matters the press are somewhat half-witted.

I am not confusing the two named people.

Like I said, this is all very sad. And on that bombshell I am leaving this thread to others. QSY
Shropshire, if you don’t have an AOC then don’t fly whole aircraft charters, if you don’t have a commercial licence then don’t fly for hire and reward and if your rating has expired then don’t use it. We do not have a system where you are only partly dangerous if you depend on skills that you previously had or wish you had.