PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My health record
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2019, 04:12
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
unfortunately Toruk macto “professional medical people” is an oxymoron. You suffer from a totally unfounded trust in the medical profession. There are some stupid, greedy or both doctors out there and if one of them writes garbage on your MHR then your medical certificate is done for.

‘’I can confirm the gist of mcoates story. Sleep apnoea is a growth industry in the USA and Australia to the point where I believe AOPA USA had to take action. CASA has geared up to do the same thing and demand testing as well. That is why they want DAMES to measure height, weight and body mass index (BMI). That is also why “helpful” DAMES will tell you to lose a little weight - CASA will order sleep apnoea tests if your BMI is too high.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/...to-take-effect

This is the same type of scandal/fraud as diagnosing male kids with ADHD and prescribing ritalin. Once that fraudulent diagnosis is on your kids MHR they can kiss a flying career goodbye. Same trick with Autism. Some kids just can’t stand school classroom learning styles and greedy stupid doctors then label them with a disability.

I speak as someone who was on the fringes of the medical/ pharmaceutical industry and i can tell you it’s populated with just as many devils as there are saints. Just as many idiots as geniuses. The MHR Lacks security and quality control features that are under the control of the public.

Last edited by Sunfish; 30th Jan 2019 at 04:30.