PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 29th Jan 2019, 04:35
The Old Fat One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not going to post on this particular subject again, because it is irrelevant to any aspect of flight safety which is the only reason a lot of us will be posting here in the first place. R30, if you want to continue this...

I am also aware of people who have been told to not drive to work if the company thinks they are not fit to drive and that is in their own car, in their own time. The duty of care extends to the employee’s own time if their is any connection to employment and I would say that going to clear up loose ends at the club that has just transferred your contract is definitely related to employment.
...extremely random speculation, which nobody can possible know the truth of at this stage, then I guess its the internet and you can do so (assuming ofc the Mods don't step in)

CH sums it up imo...

I think now is a moment to stop speculating, keep quiet and leave some time to the investigators. The public surfaced facts are already enough to hold breath.
I'll rest until something less speculative comes up.