View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2019, 09:11
  #12 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: near an airplane
Posts: 1,268
You can still use the same route: get your medical in order, get an ATO to sign off on the training needed and do a proficiency check. The only difference is that you will have to get a new piece of paper issued to you by the authorities before you can set off on your own. The old license renewal date on the JAR licences ony applied to the bits of paper themselves.

I'll leave it to someone else to advise you on the specifics relating to the UK situation, as I'm not up to speed on that.
Jhieminga is offline