PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 27th Jan 2019, 14:06
Cambridge172

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by runway30
Sala plane from Nantes landed at Cardiff airport at 9.17am this morning and is now on his way to Hensol for the medical

Landing at 09:17 from LFRS/Nantes Atlantique is "N531EA" Eclipse EA.500 N531EA ..parking on the Cambrian apron

So when they wanted his signature, he got the Eclipse. When the money was in the bank, he got the Malibu piloted by the gas engineer. My level of disgust at this operation has risen to levels that I can’t describe.

Well that Eclipse Sala flew in is down as being privately owned by a Mark Farmer and a Jason Bannister (50% each) through another owner trustee in Delaware - Feggair Inc. So, via what channel(s) did Farmer/Bannister 'loan' the aircraft for the purposes of transporting Sala? Who paid and who flew it? For those thinking 'ah, but it could have been loaned as a favour', I suggest we get real here, unless Farmer/Bannister are in the football transfer business and their fees from this or another Mckay-related transfer deal more than compensated for the costs of lending their privately registered/operated Eclipse for the exercise.