PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get out of aviation now – further important information
Old 25th Jan 2019, 20:31
Dick Smith

Received 69 Likes on 28 Posts
Commercial GA operators ask me advice re how they can get CASA to see sense so that their businesses are not driven into bankruptcy.

For many years I gave advice on how I believed they needed to lobby to get CASA to accept that aviation was like everything else in life and had to operate on the principles of affordability to stay in business.

That plan has has clearly failed.

My advice to these people who are clearly struggling is to get out of the GA business before they lose everything.

In the past I suggested they try lobbying the minister to get the necessary change. Now I believe with the present people in power that is a waste of time.
Surely you have noticed that most of the population considers our political system has failed us.

Look at what has happened in the USA!

I confirm my advice. If you are a struggling GA business operator do everything you can to get out before you lose everything.

The people who control your future are bringing in even more expensive regulations and these will hasten your collapse.

Last edited by Dick Smith; 26th Jan 2019 at 04:29.