PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 25th Jan 2019, 20:22
dsc810

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by runway30
This man has a family who are grieving so personally I think it is wrong to go delving into his life away from Aviation. Please have some respect for the recently deceased.
What - you mean stuff like according to the press he has 4 unsatisfied county court judgements against him which he has not paid.
To get their exact details I'd need to pay to access the CCJ register so I can't be bothered.
All such matters are useful background to possibly add to why exactly he was doing this flight....and why you might have avoided him at all costs.

Anyway......to the a/c ownership
Here are the companies house details for Cool Flourish Ltd the supposed real owner of the a/c behind the trusteeship according to a previous post on here supplying info taken from an unnamed USA source
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03503845
Exactly what they "do" is uncertain
I note that in 2007 the annual accounts says their Golden Eagle a/c was damaged the previous year.
Directors are Ms F Keely and Ms H Keely
Cool Flourish Ltd certainly owned G-FAVS from 2012 to 2017
Ms F is a chartered accountant which checks out on the ACA register and appears to have a PPL from weblinks found elsewhere