PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 25th Jan 2019, 14:52
Pittsextra

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by runway30

Pitts, absolutely agree that the public would use words in common use which could lead to confusion. I have tried very hard not to condemn the pilot because I am worried that the pilot will end up taking all the blame for this and whatever mistakes he has made that will not be fair. However I still believe that the flight sharing scenario is the most unlikely because why would a man, maybe struggling to pay the bills, take several days out of his life to go and sit in an airport hotel whilst subsidising a very wealthy footballer?
Hi - Of course I'm playing devils advocate and I think we are in total agreement actually but to answer your point I can think of 3 reasons straight away. Maybe he just likes flying? Maybe he wanted to do something - no matter how odd - in that area (a girlfriend/hooker - who knows?) Maybe he is the worlds biggest fan of the footballer in the aircraft?