PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HK AME needed
Thread: HK AME needed
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2019, 08:32
8driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unitedabx
No i think YOU have missed the point. The company has fulfilled it's obligation and made a booking. So it is with a doctor he would prefer not to use but has he told the company that previously ?I doubt that very much. Then you say he is only in HKG on day in Feb, so. What has that got to do with it. Lets face it he has had 12 months to arrange his medical either with the CX aviation department or elsewhere in HKG or his home base or any number of places he flies to or visits. You will argue that he only got his roster for Feb in mid Jan but come on he knew his renewal was due and could have made earlier plans. It's his licence after all and bleeting on Pprune "poor old me I might have to fly to HKG to renew my medical because I have sat on my arse for 12 months and ignored the issues" doesn't read well at all. Suck it up big lad and take pwnership of your licence.
I really hope you're not on my fleet and I don't have to fly with you, but if I do, can you just clam up and let me read the paper?