PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHAIRMAN CUTTING A DEAL
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2019, 14:16
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes / No ???

Originally Posted by mngmt mole
This deal effectively gives me a tiny bit "more". However, I am voting "NO" because it is the product of a broken system, a broken union and represents the very worst management tendencies and intentions in the airline industry. It will herald the end of the the distinguished and respected airline that was once Cathay Pacific. This offer is an abomination. It will destroy our careers, our pride and our integrity. It is unworthy of a single "yes" vote. Vote "NO" knowing you are standing up for your self-worth, your value as a professional pilot and your legacy. This deserves to be rejected with malice. Only a NO vote will tell this management we've had enough. It won't be an easy road ahead, but it WILL be the right decision. Don't sell yourselves and your colleagues down the river into professional oblivion.
Do not forget, even the company they hired to help "negotiate" a contract (remember HPE) walked away in disgust at the sham pretence of CX "leadership" negotiating in good faith.. Nothing has changed.
As well, re HK Govt employment ordinance, they (I believe) can't arbitrarily change your COS in a detrimental manner THEREFORE, the only way they can accomplish that same task is get you to vote this garbage in..

Last edited by Flex88; 24th Jan 2019 at 14:57.