PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHAIRMAN CUTTING A DEAL
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2019, 10:04
RAT Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it just me or does everyone smell a stench from this "best we can expect" deal?

Everything from the pit of my stomach instinctually tells me to vote NO!

The trust had been erroded by one side only. But that same side requires the umbrella clause that is also one sided.... Why? because they can not trust "US!" And they need a gauranteed future!

In return we get a gauranteed 1%. Are you crazy?

They made the mistakes. They need to fix them.

This is not an acceptable fix.... If you think it is, then vote Yes.

But don't vote Yes because you can't see anything better coming around the corner.

You need to realize that there are things that will change for the worse if it is a Yes vote ( like change in reserve, W patterns, 3 man long haul) it's just not detailed in plain sight yet, but with hindsight you will be saying"what was I thinking". Sure you will win a few small financial gains. But these do not (even close) address the real issues, or account for the negatives you will be voting yes to.

The Sum of the parts are greater than the whole. That's why they want it voted as one big package.... Do you smell a rat in this. Trust your instincts.

Look at the big picture and realize that this is a giant turd. Make them and those who support it eat it.... But don't even attempt to take a bite out of this offering.... Not for a second.

Think beyond what you stand to gain. Think about the whole group, the future, and what it will mean for the longevity of your career, and others.

It's not a great place where we are right now. But it's better to sit here than to agree to a worse place without any recourse except for legal challenge....

It's not about what you are going to gain. It's about what we need to preserve. We cannot afford to give away any degredation to our lifestyle and conditions.... Not for a few measly $$$.

If you, like me, see this whole thing as wrong.... Please vote No!