PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HK AME needed
Thread: HK AME needed
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2019, 03:52
8driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unitedabx
Are you based ? If so, then the company supposedly made an appointment for you with the CX Aviation Team. Did you cancel or amend this appointment ? Part A is very specific and you seem to be wanting to have your cake and eat it !!!
You've missed the point. He is there one day in February. It used to be we were there several times a month. I'm not there at all in February just as an example. The company has scheduled him with the one doctor he will not see, and he obviously has a reason for this. If you've ever been based you know that when the roster comes out with your appointment, and you wish to change it, most of the slots are already full. If you have several trips to HKG and say four days there it might be possible. He has one. In recent years its become very difficult to move the company booked appointment. The individual in question is not on the 747, but I can tell you that on the 747 they pretty much only bring me there now for RT/PC, ABB, and Medical. You seem well informed as to the requirements of Ops A but you've got no awareness of how hard it is to actually change a booking as a based pilot.