PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS, facts and fantasies
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2003, 23:32
WALLEY2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CASA

Don't forget they sacked the CASA board. CASA CEO reports to the Minister, in reality the minders, spin doctors and Sec of DOTRS.

I wonder if the CASA/NASA analysis is available under FOI?

Can not see a confidentiality arguement. Make interesting reading possibly.

For those involved lets request from all directions namely Pilots, ATC,Airports,State governments and local federal representatives.

If you know any of the aviation writers ask them to ask for an FOI on 2b

The FOI request should be for all docs on safety and risk analysis and correspondence to and from CASA, NAS IG, ARG, AA and DOTRS with regards NAS 2b. culminating in the Minister's assurance that due process has been done.

Ask now so if anyone tries to backdate they are breaking the law and the Ministers position would be compromised, please be assured though I am not suggesting such an illegal act would even be contemplated.

I'm sure those who support NAS would also like to see the data analysis and correspondence so they can be assured their faith in NAS IG is not misplaced.

Note Chief Galah's comment YOU ARE TOO LATE TO STOP 2b. Ask for the FOI now or it just roles on to 2c. We have been examining MBZ/CTAF since January, our and others efforts got it out of 2b or it to would also be fait accompi.

Lets look at their "due process" and let it see the light of day.

Happy hunting