PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHAIRMAN CUTTING A DEAL
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2019, 03:37
unitedabx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by betpump5
The thread title interests me. As time goes on and as more and more GC tools crawl out from under the stones from where they have been hiding , there certainly seems to be some conspiracy going on. Just looking at the posts from that Spin Doctor RL says it all.

I'm voting NO based on the Sh1te presented . I urge the pussycat "on the fence" voters to vote NO based on the very strange behaviour being exhibited by certain GC and NC members.
Totally agree. Vote "no" and push back some of the ****. And can anyone explain why the vote is taking place in such short order ? Could it be because the company wants it pushed thru before the annual results are out ? Why not delay until say 1st April and then decide. With record profits about to be announced some of the yes inclined voters might think again when they see the shreholders and directors award themselves huge bonuses and dividends at the expense of the pilots. There is no rush to vote. Wait and see if the sob story from management is true or not.
Rumour has it directors to vote themselves an 8% bonus based on the pilots voting yes and the end of fuel hedging.