PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2019, 12:59
Kagamuga

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
tashenko, apec minister and o'steal assured the country the Masserati's and Bently's were locked up in a shed. make good boi houses. It was well publicised that most apec delegates refused to travel in the Massers and Bently's because of the poor image created by being associated with those two brands. Only the prima donnas used them..
The country is starving.. flooding in POM and roads cut from Kairuku to POM mean villagers are starving, no fresh water to drink. Medical supplies are not available in outlying areas.
My friend went to Haus sik (POM General)last week feeling unwell with a sore throat, and after waiting 5 hours was told she had Ghonorea! Utter crap.. went to another doctor an hour later and was diagnosed with Influenza, again bull**** so I sent her to ELA beach and paid for a better doctor, 5 mins later after small fish bone removed from throat, all is good.

APEC money well spent .............. one of the poorest countries and basic health is not available in the capital city... Pass me the phone book, I need to find the "Sandline" number; they still have their CASA 212, and C337 parked at POM