PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX interview
Thread: CX interview
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2019, 04:21
CX ex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You'll regret it. For many reasons. Here are few that top the list.

Facial Hair (for strong personal reasons) Probably isn't going to happen at other airlines. The cost of shaving every day you're at work (less than CX) will cost you more than you think.

Schedule control and bidding. Looks good on paper, but you'll soon find that taking a few minutes out of your day to get weekends and important dates off will begin to add up. You can't get those minutes back.

Circadian Rhythm. You'll be on it. And now you'll be expected to participate in family events, social gatherings, hobbies, and exercise. All of which can be exhausting, time consuming and expensive. You'll be fatigued.

Flying in the daylight. Studies have shown that those accustomed to living in the light have a .002% greater chance of injury in the dark because of reduced night vision. Are you willing to chance an injury that could financially devastate your family because you can't see in the dark?

There are many more but since I have to adjust my schedule to my liking I haven't the time to post them.

Good luck