Thread: Copa Airlines
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2019, 14:00
  #24 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: BR
Posts: 111
As an European you don't need a B1/B2 visa (tourism-business) so don't worry about it.

You will only have to get a D visa to fly to the US as a crewmember, but you can only do that once you're employed.
Lepo is offline