PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI Regional-3
Thread: BMI Regional-3
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2019, 02:09
BAladdy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about BM’s Lease Agreements

Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to a couple of questions I have regarding the lease agreement BM have/had with Brussels Airlines, Eastern Airways and Nordica.

Brussels Airlines

A couple of months ago I posted that flights between BRS and BRU currently operated/marketed by BM and codeshared with SN and SN’s flights to HAJ, NTE and SXB operated by BM were showing as being operated by SN using a WX RJ85 in the S19 schedule. BM operated/marketed flights between BRU and NUE are now also showing as operated by SN using a WX RJ85 for S19.

A couple of replies mentioned that the RJ85 could be being used as a place holder and could be updated in the future. With 10 weeks to go until the S19 schedule begins, could this still be the case?

Eastern Airways

BM have been operating flights between ABZ and NWI on behalf of T3/BE since mid February, with BE’s website stating that the flights are operated by BMI Regional on behalf of Eastern Airways.

I just made a booking for late March and noticed that flights after 30MAR19 are showing as operated by Eastern Airways, with no mention of BM.

Does anyone know if the current lease agreement is scheduled to end prior to S19?.

Nordica

BM had for a number of years and until recently operated a ER4 on behalf of Nordica. The last flight I can find that BM operated was back in mid December. Has this lease now ended?.