PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Aerodrome Mk III
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2019, 13:54
Asturias56

Received 364 Likes on 213 Posts
Not a regular - only 36 posts since March 2016 but they are the one's that need encouragement

According to the rules he has 48 Hours and I think we should be patient = have to wait to 19:40 Board Time on Wednesday - I shall go back to building my model Cant 501 out of matchsticks

"
  • That winner shall either post another challenge or declare the floor open. Anyone may then post the next challenge.
  • If the winner of the challenge does not respond to the notification of their success within 48 hours, an Open house can be declared when there is consensus between multiple other posters which are on line.
  • When the poster of a challenge does not respond within 48 hours of a posted answer, this poster can be declared winner if the answer is considered correct in a consensus of multiple other posters.
  • If Open House is declared, regular posters should not jump in immediately, but time should be given for those who are not great at naming the correct location as they may have some good images.
  • There will only be one challenge running at a time.