PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2019, 09:55
Capt Ecureuil

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RexBanner

Good job you’re not in charge of revenue management for IAG. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is not a cat in hell’s chance Level is going to replace the beach fleet. For emphasis not a chance in hell. The premium cabins are always full and make BA/IAG a fortune.

Let me get this straight, you seriously think the management are so stupid that they’ll trash all of that yield and reduce their profits significantly just to spitefully reduce Pilots’ Ts and Cs? Not happening. The fear around Level is ridiculous and unwarranted.
Whoa! Down boy.

Touchy nerve or something. I'm quite aware of the loads thanks although I wouldn't spout about them on here, as for management stupidity, well I'll hold those views to myself.

My comment "I would save that CV for when Level takes it over." as I think most would have read was tongue in cheek. Vokes55 was looking purely for a 777 LGW roster or a 777 LGW base, tell me that my answer wasn't accurate......

But then again who knows for sure what new aircraft / routes and in what colour the future brings.... ��

EDIT
Rex.... We called their bluff on a LH LGW base a number of years ago if you remember.

Last edited by Capt Ecureuil; 14th Jan 2019 at 10:17. Reason: To save another post on the same subject.