PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2019, 21:24
JChatfield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenG42
Can you give me a bit of a idea what the day looks like for stage 3 please? Mostly just stuff on here about stage 2 and some of the stage 3 is a bit older so not sure if it's still the same.
Iv got my stage 3 on 22nd Jan. Been told it's 8-4 but have seen a lot of different write ups
​​​​​​
​​​​​​Darren
That's what the email said for me, 8:00-16:00 and, that the day would consist of a 'Competency based and Technical Interview; a Personality Profiling Interview and a EuroControl Computer-Based Assessment'

However my stage 3 was moved to the Solent Hotel near CTC and only lasted for 2ish hours, with no computer test. So my experience will probably be different to others.

If you have done any interview before it will be very similar with them asking about times when you have done something or exhibited a certain trait.
They will also ask questions about the booklet provided and some other more generic questions.

They just want you to be yourself and make sure that their previous stages have accurately picked candidates.

Good luck.