PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2019, 18:40
Yesse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much?

Originally Posted by Sunliner81
You idiots. VNA for an expat CAN BE a good job if you are a DEC and looking for a change for whatever reason. It's an even better job if you are out of work and looking for a no-fuss, quick and easy interview, induction and check to line. Your salary isn't too bad and it does go a long way if you are a SINGLE guy. Vietnam in general is great for a single guy if you get my drift : ) The package is even better if one of their destinations is your home city or in close proximity to.

As with anything, the above things WILL NOT apply for everyone. If it doesn't, then VNA isn't for you. It certainly IS NOT a good job for a P2F (no P2F program is ever any good). And it certainly IS NOT a good job for an FO looking to upgrade, or for a Captain looking to transition to bigger equipment without paying for it. If you are one of these guys and still join with those aspirations, you are a FOOL. Stop having a cry on this forum when your 'promises' did not eventuate. You just didn't do your homework. What you are doing is tarnishing this OK job for most because you tried to apply a job that was never suited to your situation.
How much money is paying VNA for your coments? For your info, me and many others left VNA long time ago by ourselves. Nobody is crying here, just warning other colleages about the risks to left an stable job in another airline for another that could be not safe at all, yes, specially for FO's SFO'S and even Captains, and this is for all fleets, because the corruption there is a fact. Is their airline, i understand, but i had many SFO's friends who were fired just because they found some other business with some foreigner cadets who were paying a huge quantity of money for the training. So good bye to the safety, 3 runway excursions, one landing on the wrong runway, etc etc... And the guys fired they had a 5 years contract, they put the trust on VNA, and on 60 days they were out in the middle of the contract. This is what we are trying to asvise here for all those guys who don't know anything about VNA. Same as all those other colleagues who were fired with no reasons, humilliated and failed in the upgrade interview because they didn't pay the 25.000 USD under the table ( even many of them were much more ready than many other local pilots who were upgraded at that time... But yes... they paid the personal hidden fee ). So please, i don't know for who you ate working for, maybe you are one of those corrup local guys, but don't tell me that VNA is a good place to trust... After 15 years flying there, and as i always say, if you have no job, ok, but if you are flying for any other company, don't even think about VNA, the best thing, stay away.