PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No-frills kangaroo ready to hop
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2003, 06:28
Pete Conrad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry DM, been away for over a week on a trip. This doesn't affect me, I like to sit back and watch what happens, but as far as smug goes. Your airline was one of the ones that started cheap labour in the aviation industry here, so if you feel proud and smug that you have a job flying a 717, you hold that thought, it may get you through the next three years, but when QF ditch the 717 in the same way that NJS and the 146's got ditched you just remember back to how much of a wally you were.

I like how your mob have this illusion QF will hang on to you. I don't work in he QF group, in fact shortly to Asia for me, so like I said, you hold the thought that your mob are here to stay. If I was you though I would not sling mud at mainline QF about them having a Runway overrun, when publicly you guys have been singled out for retracting flap instead of gear after takeoff, nearly landing on a highway etc.

You want informative, I promise to wave farewell to you when taxiing out at Sydney looking down on your 717 DM, my contract is for 3 years, hopefully by the time I come back to Oz, you guys would have gone.