PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2019, 18:00
2unlimited

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by intheblue
Not at all, just sharing the facts Never said I'm overexperienced or any kind of Sky God (dude you have to cut off on that tv crap) I was just pointig out to mr showoff that I've seen split and other places.

Well fyi, yes! from 200 to 300 you need to work your way around it (instruct, aeroclub, fly for fun, out of passion... stuff like that) otherwise just pay your way into it just like they do now.

Sir, mr uk guy sir, how can I help you sir? if lost try a map sir!
Excuse me mr level 6 for not checking grammar before posting, if your royal highness doesn't understand why bother replying?
So let's not do wizzbutique and get back to the point,

Negative! It's been for at least 3years like this...

I got that you're having trouble reading my posts but my view of my cabin crew is: in the exact order for normal ops days. Your royal highness needs to cut on the drama and on the Thor and other gods movies.
yes! me too! aha! I was just sharing my experience in the previous posts about that!! royal highness not level 6 native?
you're drifting off buddy.. I've worked my ass off to get where I am and now spoiled kids get to buy their way in a place where they have no idea what to do, that was the point. Who deserves and what is not for me (nor you hopefully) to decide.
Because it's the best I can get home, I'm with my family and I choose lifestyle over money any time if you must know.
Really? Am I chatting with kids on forums? lmwhat?
So just because you have worked hard, does that make you more special?

There are guys doing courses from CTC and Oxford, direct into Easyjet / Virgin / BA with never even flown a real airplane, done all their training in the Sim. It works and has worked for years.

Your view of Cabin Crew:
"CC sels sandwiches and deal with people(all kinds of em’) and hopefully they are well trained in case of an emergency.
in the exact order for normal ops days."

I think you misunderstanding the job description of a Cabin Crew, Their MAIN JOB, is to be able to make sure all safety procedures for passengers are complied with, with regards to boarding, disembarking and during the flight. And in case of Emergency that is what they are MAINLY TRAINED FOR.
Have some respect for your Cabin Crew and what their main duties on the flight are, it seems you don't really understand this.

I am not sure what SELS means, I guess you wanted to say SELLS - selling sandwiches is not really what they are trained for, as I am sure you also would be capable of selling sandwiches if you had to. (Btw do you still get 1 Sandwich Crew meal for your 13 hour duty day? - In aircraft with No Ovens to even bring your OWN hot meals)

So if they have trained to be commercial pilot, have 200 hours, to improve their own life, than they should still work as Cabin Crew?
Apparently you have little knowledge of how Business works, where locality should be rewarded, and as far as I recall ALL CC who wanted to move to the flight deck had to show great attitude, and be recommended by their base Captain.

The difference between 200 - 300 hours is negligible, most guys with those 100 hours extra don't do anything else than fly holes in the sky anyway, just to get more hours.
It does not make you a better commercial pilot if you fly 200 or 300 hours in a ****ty C-152.
Btw I am not British, but you are right, I have level 6 in my English. That is probably one of the bigger issues Wizz do have, many crew do not have good enough English, you are a prime example of this.
I guess that's the reason they still need to employ loads of British and Dutch guys.

The reason many love Wizz, and working there, is because they pay close to nothing in Tax, live in cheap country, I know an ex wizz Fo who went to EZY, and complained because he had to pay 900 Euros a month to live in BCN, while when he was in Romania he only needed to pay 300 Euro.
But think about it, living by the beach in Barcelona with sun or living in Romania, what you prefer? It's about location location and location.

I might not like Wizz Air, but no way can I defend such a despicable attitude towards new pilots or cabin crew, we have all been there sometime, and just because you had to work hard, does not make you a better pilot or more privileged than anyone else.
You try to work a 4 sector day as Wizz Cabin Crew on a 14 hour day for a few years, and tell me if that is easy / not hard, I am sure you would not even last 1 week.

Being envious just because there are some people today who get job different than you did is not your business to worry about.
You worry about trying to get a REAL LEVEL 4 in English first, as I am sure many of the Cabin Crew who become pilots probably speak better English than you.
And I hope soon EU will make sure you all will have to pay your taxes properly, that would be fun.