PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2019, 17:11
intheblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AIMINGHIGH123
Wow few people angry here. We were all low hour pilots once. I have 2000hrs TP still consider myself low hours.
Not at all, just sharing the facts Never said I'm overexperienced or any kind of Sky God (dude you have to cut off on that tv crap) I was just pointig out to mr showoff that I've seen split and other places.
Do you think it makes a difference if a Cadet has 200 or 300 hours?
Well fyi, yes! from 200 to 300 you need to work your way around it (instruct, aeroclub, fly for fun, out of passion... stuff like that) otherwise just pay your way into it just like they do now.
I am amazed with your poor English skills, that you at all have managed to pass level 4, as it's not easy to understand what you are saying. Actually at the end I completely lost you, who knows what you are talking about.
Sir, mr uk guy sir, how can I help you sir? if lost try a map sir!
Excuse me mr level 6 for not checking grammar before posting, if your royal highness doesn't understand why bother replying?
So let's not do wizzbutique and get back to the point,
It's only recently Wizz changed the requirement to 300 hours
Negative! It's been for at least 3years like this...
Your view of your cabin crew is despicable, who do you think you are? Sky God?
I got that you're having trouble reading my posts but my view of my cabin crew is:
CC sels sandwiches and deal with people(all kinds of em’) and hopefully they are well trained in case of an emergency.
in the exact order for normal ops days. Your royal highness needs to cut on the drama and on the Thor and other gods movies.
I know a lot of great guys and girls in Wizz
yes! me too!
few CC who got the chance in the flight deck too
aha! I was just sharing my experience in the previous posts about that!!
they was pilots
royal highness not level 6 native?
Some of them are now Captains with Wizz, who I believe are excellent pilots, there is a lot of others there too, who think they are SkyGods, who should NEVER have been Captains, and some of them flew ATR's and MD's before they arrived Wizz.
you're drifting off buddy.. I've worked my ass off to get where I am and now spoiled kids get to buy their way in a place where they have no idea what to do, that was the point. Who deserves and what is not for me (nor you hopefully) to decide.
For some Wizz is the last chance saloon, if you have so much experience, and are so great of a pilot, why are you working for a company like Wizz?
Because it's the best I can get home, I'm with my family and I choose lifestyle over money any time if you must know.
LMAO
Really? Am I chatting with kids on forums? lmwhat?