PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet Future
Thread: Vistajet Future
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2019, 23:03
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by what next
I have flown to Africa twice (for a previous employer) and both times we had a cargo of arms and ammunition (as much as a Metroliner could carry). All legal with papers and everything, but I am 100% certain that real people got killed with those things that I carried. I will not go any further than that otherwise I really won't like my mirror image. Other than a cab driver I get a passenger list before each flight and often some extra information. So far (with my current employer) there were no arms dealers, drug dealers, slave dealers, illegal big-game hunters, warlords, oligarchs or corrupt politicians on those lists. Some of our passengers (DJs and other musicians) may have carried small quantities of illegal substances in their baggage, others cheated with the emissions of their Diesel cars, others again may not be as honest with their taxes as I am (because I am too small for the loopholes) and one (french soccer player) was accused of having intercourse with underage prostitutes. But they killed nobody and sentenced no one to life long slave labor. I can live with that.
Wellwellwell....I once flew (for the operator you work) one of Ghaddafis sons. I flew several times to a place in eastern europe with a dude (an oligarch) that I wouldnīt have bought a used bicycle from - for your operator with the airplane of your employer. Canīt help it, I donīt feel bad about it.Iīm neither police nor judge, Iīm just a "driver". I once trained with Mubaraks son in the sim. (nice dude by the way). I once flew the german foreign secretary who might have ordered german troops into battle and was generally speaking not my cup of tea.... Canīt say I have sleepless nights about that. I flew VW executives who have received stern criticism (and should go to jail IMO) for their part in "Dieselgate".
But going back to practical things, so you see Dmitry Yurgowitsch and Adnan Grawotish (I just made these names up btw) on your list. Do you have a special connection to the secret service to find out who they are and what they do ? Or are they just generally suspicious cause they ...fly some place ?

Now to your guns...IF they had been used to defend, say Kurds from the IS, surely they would be "good" guns ? Is it really your place to decide what is "okay" morally (if otherwise legal) to transport and what is not ? Look, we all know that in an ideal world.... But it ainīt and never will be ideal.