PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2019, 17:49
2unlimited

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by intheblue
You sound like a funny guy that talked a lot and had no idea what he was saying. Thank god they upgraded him and he moved away to the uk base..
Just to get things strait: guys like you(as i presume) and me fly the freaking plane. CC sels sandwiches and deal with people(all kinds of em’) and hopefully they are well trained in case of an emergency. I don’t see any similarity between the two. They get to know the ins and out of who? Mizzair? who the... cares? are we still doing wizzbutique or flying the f plane?
You asked what my problem is with cc: they are being favored over a regular guys from wich they require 300h to join (not 200) and training is ****, they overlook stuff as they are considered one of us(although they don’t know how to fly and are released on line flights) personaly I had to take over twice on final and once I was taken over because he wanted to make an rt call and pressed the wrong button! It takes a lot of determination and ambition to became a pliot and a lot of them don’t have it. My point is the front seat is not for anyone.
Offtopic: I flew atr and md before the playstation in places where the md is still allowed to fly.. I was just giving an exemple from the ‘network’ junior.. hold your pants on!

over and out
You really have chip on your shoulder, don't you?

Do you think it makes a difference if a Cadet has 200 or 300 hours?

I am amazed with your poor English skills, that you at all have managed to pass level 4, as it's not easy to understand what you are saying. Actually at the end I completely lost you, who knows what you are talking about.

It's only recently Wizz changed the requirement to 300 hours.

Your view of your cabin crew is despicable, who do you think you are? Sky God?

I know a lot of great guys and girls in Wizz, I know few CC who got the chance in the flight deck too, they was pilots, who took a job as CC, to try to get their first job. Some of them are now Captains with Wizz, who I believe are excellent pilots, there is a lot of others there too, who think they are SkyGods, who should NEVER have been Captains, and some of them flew ATR's and MD's before they arrived Wizz.
For some Wizz is the last chance saloon, if you have so much experience, and are so great of a pilot, why are you working for a company like Wizz? LMAO