PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2019, 11:04
intheblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You sound like a funny guy that talked a lot and had no idea what he was saying. Thank god they upgraded him and he moved away to the uk base..
Just to get things strait: guys like you(as i presume) and me fly the freaking plane. CC sels sandwiches and deal with people(all kinds of em’) and hopefully they are well trained in case of an emergency. I don’t see any similarity between the two. They get to know the ins and out of who? Mizzair? who the... cares? are we still doing wizzbutique or flying the f plane?
You asked what my problem is with cc: they are being favored over a regular guys from wich they require 300h to join (not 200) and training is ****, they overlook stuff as they are considered one of us(although they don’t know how to fly and are released on line flights) personaly I had to take over twice on final and once I was taken over because he wanted to make an rt call and pressed the wrong button! It takes a lot of determination and ambition to became a pliot and a lot of them don’t have it. My point is the front seat is not for anyone.
Offtopic: I flew atr and md before the playstation in places where the md is still allowed to fly.. I was just giving an exemple from the ‘network’ junior.. hold your pants on!

over and out