PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I don't know what to do!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2019, 18:26
just2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A320LGW
What are you actually asking? You want to be a pilot but your views on the environment haven't changed? … Please summarise how exactly we can help you
Yes, my views on the environment haven't changed they are the same but I am now (more) aware of that my behavior of not being a pilot does not change anything. Airplanes keep flying, with or without me. Honestly, I don't know how you guys can help me. It's just so frustrating, that I am almost 30 haven't achieved anything except wasting my time with useless stuff that brings me nowhere, instead of doing what I always wanted to do. Life is hard without a goal and everything I do seems meaningless, and since 2015 I don't have a goal in life anymore. Before 2015 my goal was always to become a Pilot, that's the reason why I did my high school degree on the secondary way (evening school) and life was good - because I had something to strive for. I never intended to go to uni, but now I am, but I am not good at it, because I don't like it. The most precise question I could ask is: what would you do in my situation?

flyfan: You're right, without trying, it will keep always a question mark in my head, which in itself causes a lot of stress.